Info for our Saturday 3/24 release starting at 10am.
A few weeks ago, we had our homies from @crakbrewery in Padova, Italy come through to visit and brew some beer. These guys are making some of the best beers in Italy right now including NE style IPA’s, so we decided to make an Imperial IPA with strawberries and honey. We also have fresh batches of DDH Mylar Bags, DDH Double Citra Daydream, DDH Ain’t Nothing Nice and DDH Dream in Green available.
- Panna e Fragole Imperial Honey Strawberry Cream IPA(8%) with @crakbrewery is brewed with strawberry puree and whole NYS strawberries, raw orange blossom honey from upstate NY, spelt, oats and then hopped with Citra, Hallertau Blanc, and Huell Melon. $22 per 4 pack, 1 case per person.
- DDH Mylar Bags Imperial IPA(8.8%) is brewed with 2-row, wheat and oats and then slammed with Citra, Mosaic, Amarillo, El Dorado, and Galaxy and then hopped again with a second round of Galaxy, Citra and Mosaic. $20 per 4 pack, 1 case per person.
- DDH Double Citra Daydream Imperial Oat Cream IPA(8.5%) Citra, oats and a hint of lactose. ‘Nuff said. $20 per 4 pack, 1 case per person.
- DDH Ain’t Nothing Nice IPA(6.2%) is brewed with pilsner, oats and wheat and hopped with Galaxy and Mosaic. $18 per 4 pack, 1 case per person.
- DDH Dream in Green Oat Cream IPA(6.2%) is brewed with a bunch of oats and a hint of lactose before we hop it heavily with Citra, Motueka and Wai-iti. $18 per 4 pack, 1 case per person.