FESTIVAL OF DANKNESS
About the festival
You are invited to experience the glorious, lupulin-fueled majesty of our 3rd Annual Festival of Dankness. This August 26th, an armada of the world’s most powerful beer sorcerers will descend upon San Diego’s beautiful Waterfront Park bearing gifts of unparalleled hop-centric wonderment. Stunning displays of exotic hops, cutting edge brewing approaches, and awe-inspiring mastery of alpha acids will abound, and the list of participating breweries is nothing short of spectacular.
We’ve carefully curated the festival list to include breweries we feel are truly and uniquely radical, and the beers on offer will be some of the singularly delicious and inventive in the world. There will be a cadre of amazing brewers in attendance, so in addition to insanely tasty beers and awesome waterfront views of downtown San Diego, you’ll have an opportunity to high-five, compliment, and pick the brains of some of the brewing industry’s best and brightest.
We’ll have some super choice food trucks on hand to sate your epicurean desires (including vegan options), a bunch of convenient water stations, and more sexy merch than you can shake a stick at.
All profits from this day of delicious frivolity will go to BikeSD, a non-profit at the forefront of making San Diego a better, more sustainable place to ride.
August 26, 2017, 3PM – 7PM: $50
- Unlimited 2oz pours of pure dankness
- Access to top notch food vendors
- Four solid hours to mingle with some of the world’s most innovative purveyors of funk
- Add an outrageously dope festival tee at check-out for an additional $20
August 26, 2017, 2PM – 3PM: $80
- Very limited ticket gets you in one hour early to the festival with unlimited 2oz pours
- First dibs on all beers & schmoozing with brewers
- Includes a stunningly sexy festival tee ($20 value)
- First crack at all the tasty food vendors
- Priceless feeling of superiority