LIQUID ART FEST
Collective Arts Brewing Presents the 2nd Annual Liquid Art Festival, Ontario
50+ Brewers. 2 Days. 3 Sessions. Live Art. Live Music.
The Liquid Art Fest is back! Celebrate international beer, art, and music at the Collective Arts Brewery on June 14 & 15, 2019. Featuring live mural artists and live music, art galleries, screen printing, food trucks, and of course over 50 of our favourite brewer friends from around the world. Each brewery will be bringing and pouring their most unique and rare beers. This is a 19+ event.
2019 Tickets Available here Now
The Liquid Art Festival will be ‘all-inclusive’ this year! This means no more worrying about change, lost or unused tokens, and no waiting in token lines. You arrive, receive a glass, and start sampling stress free. We encourage everyone to enjoy all of the delicious brews responsibly, and note that all of our pourers are smart serve certified and will not serve you if you are intoxicated. There will be Designated Driver tickets available!
Pre-sale tickets are available November 15th at 10AM until December 31st at midnight, or until they are sold out.
Regular tickets will be on sale January 1st, 2019. The music lineup will be released on January 1st, 2019.
GA tickets include entry to the festival and a sample glass (5 oz).
Mothership tickets include early entry to the festival and a sample glass (5 oz.)
Each session will feature a different headlining band and DJ. The music lineup will be released on January 1st, 2019.
Each session will showcase different brews from over 50 international breweries. There will be cider too for all our GF friends. The brewery lineup will be announced ongoing until June, and the beer list will be announced the week before.
Live mural artists will paint over 2000 sq ft of our brewery walls while the crowd below watches. Artists will be announced in 2019.
- Where is the Liquid Art Festival? At Collective Arts Brewery, 207 Burlington Street East, Hamilton, Ontario
- Where can I buy Tickets? Tickets are available for purchase online here, or in the Collective Arts brewery store.
- Is this a 19+ Event? Yes.
- Where can I find set times? Set times will be released closer to the festival date. Music lineup will be released January 1st.
- Can I volunteer? Yes please! Fill out our volunteer submission form by April 30, 2019.
- Rain or Shine? Yes! Bring your rain boots.
- Is Liquid Art Festival family friendly? Not this one. We love all kids, dogs and fur babies etc. but they’ll have to stay home for the festival. Always welcome in our taproom though.
- Can I leave and come back? Sorry – no in and out. You won’t want to leave anyway.
- What can I bring? Small backpacks, non-DSLR Cameras, refillable water bottles are fine (bring them empty!) No: umbrellas, tents, folding chairs.
- Is there parking? Our parking lot will be filled with all of you lovely people which limits our parking for the festival! There’s street parking throughout the north-end neighbourhood. If you’re coming from Toronto, we have shuttles running from Liberty Village.
- I’d like media accreditation, who can I contact? [email protected]