TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Purchase Tickets The 6th annual New York Craft Brewers Festival takes place on Saturday, November 17th, at the historic Landmark Theatre in Syracuse, New York. The unique and beloved event brings together over 60 New York State Breweries from every region of the state featuring 130 hard to find and award winning beers.
The brewers, owners, and direct brewery reps ALWAYS pour at New York Craft Brewers Festivals – come hang out with the people making the beer you love!
VIP tickets allow access to the festival one hour earlier and access to enjoy specially selected beer not available to the general public.
This festival will sell out – only 350 VIP tickets.
- 4:00-8:00PM (VIP admission)
- 5:00-8:00PM (General admission)
- Landmark Theatre located at 362 S Salina St, Syracuse, NY 13202
- Advance General Admission Ticket: $50 | Event Day (if available): $60
- Advance VIP Ticket: $70 | VIP Admission Event Day (if available): $80
- Designated Drivers: $20
- Event admission
- A 7-ounce souvenir tasting glass (yes glass)
- Freedom to enjoy unlimited 3-ounce beer samples
- Food sampling from local restaurants and food trucks
- The opportunity to meet the brewers making your favorite beers
- DD tickets include free bottles of water and food sampling *(if you wish to have a glass, you can pick one at the end of the festival)
VIP Tickets include:
- Early entrance one hour access (4pm)
- Exclusive VIP beers – breweries bringing special and one off beers include – (List tbd)
- Opportunity to meet and talk with brewers from around the state enjoying VIP only beers
- Special food sampling designed for food pairing from local Syracuse restaurants, food trucks, and farms including: Empire Brewing, Pastabilities, Nicks Tomato Pies, Sweet on Chocolate, Kitty Hoynes, Modern Malt, Peppino’s Restaurant and Catering, Ithaca Beer, Oompa Loompyas, The Flying Camel Flatbed Grill, Copper Pig BBQ, Wolfs Patio Pizza, Syrachacuse, The Brasserie Bar & Bistro, The Evergreen, Trader Joes, and Limp Lizard BBQ
This is a 21+ event. All attendees must show valid photo ID at the door. All attendees, including designated drivers, must be 21 or over to attend this event. No exceptions!