For nearly a century, New England & Mid-Atlantic watermen competed for the abundant seabeds of the East Coast in hostile & violent skirmishes known as The Oyster Wars. Today, there’s no war, just a coming together of the finest oyster farms, best breweries & most talented chefs from New England to DC.
On Saturday September 29th, please join us and Other Half Brewing as we host an afternoon event showcasing the talents of some of the best chefs, breweries, and oyster farms spanning the Eastern Seaboard! Your ticket price includes oysters and tastings from the following chefs and oyster farms. Featured chef’s tastings will be served from 4-7PM, and a la carte brewery selections will be available via cash bar. Festivities will continue on throughout the evening until the taps run dry.
- Kyle Bailey – The Salt Line
- Mike Friedman – All-Purpose, Red Hen
- Danny Lee & Scott Drewno – ChiKo
- Spike Gjerde – Woodberry Kitchen, A Rake’s Progress
- Jeremy Sewall – Row 34, Island Creek Oyster Bar
- Eric Houseknecht – Thames Street Oyster House
- Victor Albisu – Taco Bamba
- Jamie Bissonnette – Little Donkey, Toro, Coppa
- Tiffany MacIsaac – Buttercream Bakeshop
Featured Oyster Farms:
- War Shore Oyster Company – Onancock, VA
- White Stone Oyster Company – Windmill Point, VA
- Harris Creek Oyster Company – Harris Creek, MD
- Sapidus Farms – Wicomico Church,VA
- East Beach Oyster Company – Charlestown, Rhode Island
- Peconic Gold Oysters – Long Island, NY
- Cape Cod Oyster Company – Barnstable, MA
- Mook Sea Farm – Walpole. ME
- Other Half Brewing Company – Brooklyn, NY
- Trillium Brewing Company – Boston, MA
- The Veil Brewing Company – Richmond, VA
- J. Wakefield – Miami, FL
- Monkish – Torrance, CA
- Bissell Bros – Portland, ME
- Allagash – Portland, ME
- Oxbow – Newcastle, ME
- Jester King – Austin, TX
- DC Brau – Washington, D.C.
- 3 Stars – Washington, D.C.
A limited amount of Early Bird Tickets will be available starting August 15th at noon.
This event is Rain or Shine
For all questions, please email [email protected]