Letter to our Customers
As a local business, the health and well-being of our staff, customers and community, remains our highest priority. While we always sanitize our brewing, canning, and taproom operations, we are also taking guidance from the CDC and local health authorities, and implementing some additional safety measures in both our locations:
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitizing protocols for all aspects of the business to help prevent the spread of all germs.
- We’ve asked our taproom staff to disinfect all public surfaces (such as tables, chairs, etc..) after every guest and are taking additional precautions behind the bar by providing our staff and customers with additional cleaning supplies, including disposable gloves, hand sanitizers, clean towels, and an abundance of soap.
- We are pausing staff representation at all beer festivals and events and restricting travel for our staff and employees. Furthermore, we’re asking staff who have traveled to self-quarantine for a week upon their return.
- We’re instructing all staff who aren’t feeling well to stay home, and providing them with paid sick leave.
That being said, we also think it’s important to maintain some normalcy during this challenging and stressful time. Both OHB locations are open and fully operational however, out of an abundance of caution, we are taking additional steps to further ensure our collective well-being by:
- Limiting the number of guests in our taproom in order to ensure that guests have ample personal space to enjoy our beer and have a great experience.
- Continue to operate our can sales out of our warehouse, so that customers can purchase beer-to-go quickly and easily.
We’re closely monitoring the dynamic situation of COVID-19 and will continue to implement additional precautions as the situation continues to evolve. We want to thank all of our loyal customers, and will continue to be transparent in our efforts to keep our staff and community safe and healthy.
Cheers— the OHB team